Date:      Tue, 10 Apr 2001 04:55:51 -0600 (MDT)
From:      FreeBSD <freebsd@XtremeDev.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Cyrus-IMAPd and postfix

Welp, solved the ctl_deliver DBERROR issue (just needed to do more
reading). For those who are running into the same issue I am, you need to
create /var/imap/deliverdb/db, chown them cyrus:cyrus, and chmod 0755 (for
both deliverdb and the subdir db). At this point cyrus-imapd-2.0.12_3 is
starting up OK. But I'm still left with the question: How are users
shared? How does pwcheck fit in the picture? And how do I have some users
to only exist in Cyrus and some in the BSD system (admin purposes etc)? Or
can I have cyrus accept mail for both cyrus users as well as system users?

Thanks