Date:      Tue, 3 Sep 2002 02:12:07 EDT
From:      "Fernando" <fernanpr@cs.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Are you DUPLICATING FAILURE?

Dear Entrepreneur,

For many of us, its been easy to get involved in network marketing, Right? Now What? Most, never begin to get their business off the ground. What is the next step? DUPLICATION, isn't that what they always say? You write down a list of all the people you know, including relatives. You spend the next 60 to 90 days on the phone, doing 3-way calls, trying to convince others, why they need to be part of your business. You order numerous marketing materials and start giving them away, person to person or by mail. Days, weeks, months and even years for many  go by and you still haven't got your business off the ground. You seek advise from your business partner, your mentor, and you find out that either he doesn't have a clue what the business is about or doesn't know how to help you succeed.

Many people go through this DUPLICATION cycle over and over again. Did you know that the only thing ever DUPLICATED successfully in the history of marketing for most is FAILURE?

For years, we have been taught that by following the duplication cycle, we would be in route to achieve financial freedom. Have you reached financial freedom? How many people do you know have achieved wealth, by following duplicating methods?

Do you believe, successful people acquire success through duplication? When have you seen front pages of business magazines, describing how such person became financial independent - wealthy - by supposedly following simple duplication methods? Let me tell you, you will not see such thing, because it does not happen.

How can a small percentage of people become successful while a large percentage, fail to succeed? The answer is very simple. The small percentage of people do not follow what the large percentage of people do. In other words, everyone is following what everyone else is doing, without realizing that those same people have failed to succeed. In contrast, the small percentage have recognize that following the masses, results in failure. They have discovered that, there is a different way.

About six months ago, a friend of mine invited me to a network marketing workshop. As always I had my doubts, but since he is part of that small percentage of people, I decided to take the workshop. Let me tell you, it was mind boggling. It's one of those things, you believe you have heard it all, but let me tell you, it is completely different to what we are used to, it makes you ROCK. At the time I was working at a high tech company as an Engineer and doing network marketing part time, because I believed in it. The problem was that I followed what everybody else was doing and that was not taking my business into the right direction. After applying the information learned in the workshop, in less than six months, I was able to quit my high tech job, have my dreamed home built, go on vacation as many times I wish with my family, and not having to worry about my financial status. My success was because I wanted to succeed, I was determined to follow the small percentage of peo
 ple that are successful, and leave behind the masses.

This workshop is what you were waiting for. This workshop will give you the results you need, to take you business to the ultimate level. Be part of the small percentage of people who are truly successful and stop duplicating failure.

In this workshop you will discover,
- Why 'DUPLICATION' may be the beginning of the end for any chance of success for you and your business...

- Why Doing 3-Way Calls With Your Upline All Day, Is Not A Common Characteristic For A Successful Marketer Making A Full Time Income....

- Why Giving Out A Website, Fax On Demand, Or Mailing A Package As A First Introduction Is Not Effective, Never Mind Cost Effective...

- Why Sharing A Business Opportunity With Family And Friends Initially Is Not The Answer...Maybe Later...

- How To Close Anyone In 45 Seconds Or Less 100% Of The Time!

- How To Create A Master Mind Concept To Explode Your Business!

- How To Take The Most Unproductive Person In Your Business And Turn Them Into Huge Money For The Both Of You!

- How To Sign Or Close 35-45 New Prospects, Within Your Business, While Giving Up Only 2 Hours Of Your Day!

- How To Give Up Your Power, But Effectively Be In Control.
     - And The Answer Is Always YES!....

Here are a few comments of people who have taken the workshop,
Having been one of the few people in the world to make over a quarter-million dollars a year in MLM, I thought I knew it all - My eyes have been opened!

When I found out how much money I've been leaving on the table (even though $250,000-plus isn't bad), I almost fainted! I could have been earning a million a year or more with the SAME program, the SAME comp plan, using THIS system - in HALF the time!

Kudos to you and your educational program, and may the Lord bless you and your teachings - I'd like to encourage EVERYONE who reads this... take it from someone who's been around the block in MLM (or so I thought)... TAKE THIS COURSE!  Your life and your bank account will never be the same, I can PROMISE you that.

Richard P
By the way, and I am sure you've heard this hundreds of times over, but today’s seminar was truly the most valuable information in my network marketing career. ( Nearly 7 years and I have not been very successful financially-YET ) I  introduced one person to the seminar, and when I talked to her, she said she just got off her knees, thanking the lord for the information that she had been asking for. So I would like to thank YOU on her behalf as well. An experience to I will never forget!

Chad L.
What you just shared with us today was absolutely "Mind Boggling". I knew I stumbled across you for a reason. You have given me a more powerful arsenal and a full line of "POWER" tools to take my business to the next level.

I highly recommend that the people in MY downline take this course, as it truly is the only system that works and YOU totally prove this thru your teachings. This workshop is a must experience and I truly believe 100% in what you are doing for this industry!

D.K
I have had some success with ONE MLM company and still today receive a $1200 - $1500 check every month from a company I have worked for the last 3 years. I realize that I am in the 1% of people, that actually receive a check and have not been active in that company for some time.

To say your "WORKSHOP" was short of phenomenal would be a understatement....I truly could not get enough. By far this was the best investment of TIME & MONEY that I could have ever spent. I have thought long and hard about network marketing and was thinking about many of the same things that you covered today. Knowing that it is next to impossible to build the dream business, like I've always been taught......3 way calling, duplication, mail out etc. etc.

I have found the MENTOR, I've always been looking for .....When the student is ready ....The teacher will APPEAR!

Bill D

Do not wait thinking you will succeed by duplicating failure. Take your first step to success, by replying back to this email, to get you started.

Sincerally,
Fernando