Date:      Sun, 28 Nov 1999 17:15:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      David Gilbert <dgilbert@velocet.ca>
To:        "Kenneth D. Merry" <ken@kdm.org>
Cc:        dgilbert@velocet.ca (David Gilbert), jgreco@ns.sol.net (Joe Greco), stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ahc problems (with vinum?)

>>>>> "Kenneth" == Kenneth D Merry <ken@kdm.org> writes:

Kenneth> David Gilbert wrote...
>> >>>>> "Kenneth" == Kenneth D Merry <ken@kdm.org> writes:

Kenneth> It does, generally, but if you've got flaky cabling, it's
Kenneth> hard to guarantee that the bus reset will fix all of your
Kenneth> problems.
>>  But since removing the terminator seems to unwedge things, it
>> would make sense to look at what state we're getting stuck in.

Kenneth> You're getting stuck in dataout phase.

Ok... but...

I just went over to the machine with the intention of changing the
cables. I removed the terminator just to see... and everything
unwedged (although ... this is after I replaced the terminator).

Dave.