Date:      Thu, 20 Dec 2007 05:11:52 -0500
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi+kde@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        "Aryeh M. Friedman" <aryeh.friedman@gmail.com>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WARNS=3 and C++ on 8.x

On =DE=C5=D4=D7=C5=D2 20 =C7=D2=D5=C4=C5=CE=D8 2007, Aryeh M. Friedman wrot=
e:
=3D > Which Makefile? /usr/ports/graphics/libfpx/Makefile or
=3D > /usr/ports/graphics/libfpx/files/Makefile.bsd?
=3D >
=3D=20
=3D comment out (place a # at the beginning) of the last line of
=3D /usr/ports/graphics/libfpx....

You are still not saying, which of the two make-files you want me to
modify. Which makes your particular "just trying to help you get by"
worse than no responses at all.

Especially considering the below:

=3D this is a known issue and the maintainer has collected data (from me)
=3D on what what the warnings are but has not fixed this yet.

I *am* the bloody maintainer!

And I am trying to investigate, what's wrong -- it would seem to me,
8.x is slightly misconfigured...

Please, don't confuse matters. Thank you.

	-mi