Date:      Thu, 18 Mar 2021 15:20:19 -0300
From:      "Gelson Borsoi" <gelson@borsoi.com.br>
To:        <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Help Porting Firebird 3.0

Hello,

=20

I am trying to port Firebird 3.0.7 to FreeBSD.

I created a Makefile and found some necessary patches.

I have successfully compiled the source code but I have difficulty to =
finish
the Makefile to install it in the correct folders.=20

I actually did a completely manual installation to test and it worked in
12.2 and 13 amd64.

Another problem was that I had to copy the content of the
=93/usr/local/include=94 folder to =93/usr/include=94 and =
=93/usr/local/lib=94 to
=93/usr/lib=94 because the configure process did not find some files =
related to
devel/icu and math/tommath.

=20

Questions:

1- How do I make "configure process" include the folders
=93/usr/local/include=94 and =93/usr/local/lib=94 in the search for =
headers files
(.h) and Shared Objects (.so) without the need to copy the files?

2- Could someone with experience with ports help me finish the =
"Makefile" to
install and finalize the port?

=20

I can provide the "Makefile" and the patches. Any help is welcome as it
would be one more software for the ports and community.

=20

Gelson Borsoi

Chapec=F3 =96 SC =96 Brazil

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <http://docs.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAJAnp7jzyoFDtcRypoF7hLLCgAAAEAAAAIXfZO+8acBHvJ8YW7+Gg+wBAAAAAA==>