Date:      Wed, 4 Nov 1998 22:14:18 -0500 (EST)
From:      Brian Feldman <green@unixhelp.org>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   LinuxThreads and life with the FreeBSD kernel

Well, I thought I'd fixed everything all up ready for LinuxThreads, but
instead, I've gotten a nice unkillable process:
  398 green     18   0  1068K   436K pause    2:46  0.00%  0.00% ex5
Anyway, I've gotten a full shared signal flag now, called RFSIGSHARE, so I
think most of the work for LinuxThreads support _is_ done. I've got the
patches here, and I need _REAL_ developers to come try this out and help
me with it. The brunt of the work _is_ done, it would seem :) However, the
unkillable process is strange, and LinuxThreads still does not 'work'.
However, if someone has a test box, to test shared signals with RFMEM and
RFSIGSHARE, I'd be grateful. And this changes struct proc, so all
proc-using things MUST be compiled (libkvm, ps, top, modules), but if you
don't know this you're probably not someone who should be doing this
anyway.

Cheers,
Brian Feldman