Date:      Tue, 5 Jun 2001 00:12:59 -0600 (CST)
From:      Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
To:        Bill Desjardins <bill@carracing.com>
Cc:        Michael Silver <msilver@sc.rr.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: D-Link DFE-570TX

Bill Desjardins wrote to Michael Silver:

> Hello,
>
> Although personally not used yet :) A friend pushed 30Mbit through a
> PII 400 running gated without breaking a sweat ( (5 cards, total 20
> ports, 10 ports connected and moving data). he has reccomended them to
> me for a while now and once I get some more time, I am going to get a
> couple and test.

Sounds good. I suppose that means he's happy with the overall performance,
and stability as well? If I hear more comments like the above, though,
I'll be inclined to try one and then draw my own opinions ;-)

> hope this helps.

It does. Thanks.

--
  Ryan Thompson <ryan@sasknow.com>
  Network Administrator, Accounts

  #106-380 3120 8th St E - Saskatoon, SK - S7H 0W2

        Tel: 306-664-3600   Fax: 306-664-1161   Saskatoon