Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 11:03:48 +0100
From:      "Tiarnan O'Corrain" <tiarnan.o'corrain@cmg.nl>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Exim for a dialup machine?

Hello--

I'm trying to set up exim for a dialup machine that is connected
to the Internet solely for web-browsing and retrieving/sending
email using SMTP and POP3. I'm using exim as my mail transport
agent. As a recent graduate from Debian Linux I'm finding it difficult
to set up a working email system. Debian had a utility called
eximconfig that made it fairly easy to set up, but I can find no
equivalent under FreeBSD.

Can anyone offer any example exim config files that might get me
out of this bind? At the moment fetchmail is retrieving mail
happily, but it's being frozen by exim.

Cheers

Tiarnan