Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 2015 15:25:33 -0700
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        Ivo Karabojkov <karabojkov@kit.bg>, freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: VirtualBox (sometimes) not starting/hanging after recent openssl updates

On 03/30/2015 13:16, Ivo Karabojkov wrote:
> I've explained my tests already to the thread you mention. Here is my
> ldd output from a working system:
> # ldd /usr/local/lib/virtualbox/VBoxRT.so

I am nor sure if you still have issues with VirtualBox, but mix of
openssl libraries from base and port was the cause for me. This mix was
introduced by latest curl update.
To fix this run (cd /usr/ports/ftp/curl && make config) and select
GSSAPI to be *not* from base. I chose 'heimdal' option. Then force
rebuild/upgrade of curl, and VirtualBox will likely work.

Yuri