Date:      Sat, 5 Apr 1997 21:34:08 -0800 (PST)
From:      Vincent Poy <vince@mail.MCESTATE.COM>
To:        freebsd-smp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Dual Pentium Motherboards

Greetings everyone,

	We need to replace our crappy Dual P5-100 Pentium Motherboards
with something reliable.  What are some good motherboards with the model
number that would work with the SMP stuff in FreeBSD reliably?  Thanks.

Cheers,
Vince - vince@MCESTATE.COM - vince@GAIANET.NET           ________   __ ____
Unix Networking Operations - FreeBSD-Real Unix for Free / / / / |  / |[__  ]
GaiaNet Corporation - M & C Estate                     / / / /  | /  | __] ]
Beverly Hills, California USA 90210                   / / / / / |/ / | __] ]
HongKong Stars/Gravis UltraSound Mailing Lists Admin /_/_/_/_/|___/|_|[____]