Date:      Tue, 23 May 2000 17:57:12 -0400
From:      "William Wong" <willwong@anime.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   ipfilter - ipnat

Hey,

I'm experiencing a strange problem with ipfilter/ipnat that shipped with
3.4R.

I'm using the following rule in my ipnat config:

map tun0 192.168.0.0/24 -> 0/32 proxy port ftp ftp/tcp

From my winbox (192.168.0.3) I can initiate passive mode ftp connections
without any problems, however when I tried to make an active connection, as
soon as my ftp prog sent the LIST command, my BSD box just reboots.

If I comment out that line, passive connections still work (of course), and
active connections don't work (expected) and it'll just hang around the LIST
command (expected).

Has anyone experienced this problem/know the solution/know how I can log
what is causing this problem?

Thanks,
- Will