Date:      Thu, 29 Feb 1996 14:58:14 -0800 (PST)
From:      Donald Burr <d_burr@ix.netcom.com>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-install@freebsd.org, bsd-serious@freebsd.org, sef@kithrup.com
Subject:   Public apology to FreeBSD lists and all members (was Re: REQUEST FOR HELP: Please review my FAQ on installing Executor)

On Thu, 29 Feb 1996, Sean Eric Fagan wrote:

> >I have been asked by Abacus Research and Design, Inc., (ARDI), makers of

I wish to publicly (sp?) apologize to the FreeBSD lists and all their
readers for my recent posting.  I especially wish to apologize to those
paying per minute/byte to receive their e-mail.  Flooding your mailbox
with (possibly several) copies of a text message + 16k MIME attachment
was quite rude of me.

I realize now that the best way of handling this would have probably been
to solicit requests ("Anyone who wants to help me with this, please let me
know!") and send the file to only those who responded.

Again, please excuse me.  I've really put my foot in it this time...

Donald Burr [d_burr@ix.netcom.com], PO Box 91212, Santa Barbara CA 93190-1212
TEL (805)564-1871 / FAX 564-2315 / WWW http://www.geopages.com/WallStreet/2072
PGP Public Key available by request (send e-mail) or on Public Key Servers.
** Uphold your right to privacy - Use PGP. **