Date:      Sat, 3 Feb 2007 15:59:15 GMT
From:      Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@FreeBSD.org>
To:        mirya@zoc.com.ua, gerald@FreeBSD.org, gerald@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/108416: emulators/wine: Windows Firefox won't install

Synopsis: emulators/wine: Windows Firefox won't install

State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
State-Changed-By: gerald
State-Changed-When: Sat Feb 3 15:54:05 UTC 2007
State-Changed-Why:
Sorry, this really needs to be addressed upstream.  I am closing this
on the FreeBSD side since we probably should not duplicate all reports
which are already upstream.
If this is about plugins not available under FreeBSD, have you
considered giving the Linux version a try?

Responsible-Changed-From-To: gerald->ports
Responsible-Changed-By: gerald
Responsible-Changed-When: Sat Feb 3 15:54:05 UTC 2007
Responsible-Changed-Why: