Date:      Mon, 20 Oct 2003 07:49:23 -0700
From:      "Kevin Oberman" <oberman@es.net>
To:        Steve Wingate <s.wingate@pobox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The new FreeBSD GNOME splash screen looks nice!

> Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 10:33:18 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Steve Wingate <s.wingate@pobox.com>
> Sender: owner-freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
>
> Wow! VERY nice artwork! I've been scrounging for more freebsd wallpaper.

Agreed! Much better than the old one.

But now I've got to get picky. It would be really nice if the word
"FreeBSD" could be moved over to the right just a bit. As it stands now,
the initial cursor position results in an "X" right on top of the "F"
in FreeBSD. Sort of has negative connotations.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)