Date:      Sat, 9 Sep 2000 16:19:33 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kenneth W Cochran <kwc@world.std.com>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org, Garrett Wollman <wollman@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re:  HEADS UP: RSA liberated

On Sat, 9 Sep 2000, Kenneth W Cochran wrote:

> Just In Case Someone Needs To Know, cvsup3 seems to not
> have the file "rsa_eay.c" (required for "native" OpenSSL).
> I tried a test cvsup run from cvsup5 & got that file.  I
> would speculate that this relates to cvsup3 being
> physically hosted at MIT(?)

Correct. "Don't do that" :)

I'm not sure if the file will be added after the 21st or if there are
lingering concerns - I hope it will, because that will make it extremely
annoying for us otherwise. In particular, I don't intend to continue
supporting rsaref, so this would make cvsup3 somewhat useless as a mirror
if it doesnt carry the file.

Kris