Date:      Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:35:31 -0000
From:      "Nick" <nick@tehmatix.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Remote Installworld

   I'm currently administering a machine about 1500mi from me with nobody
   local to the machine to assist me.  Anyways, my only access to this
   machine is via SSH, no remote serial console or anything.
   When I try to do a "make installworld" I end up with
   install: rename: /lib/INS@aTxk to /lib/libcrypt.so.3: Operation not
   permitted
   very shortly thereafter.  I cannot boot into single user mode because
   I am far, far away from the machine.  What can I do to finish the
   installworld?
   Thanks
   Nick
   VHCS Webmail