Date:      Thu, 19 Feb 2009 09:46:17 -0900
From:      Mel <fbsd.questions@rachie.is-a-geek.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        Frank =?iso-8859-1?q?Wi=DFmann?= <frank.wissmann41@web.de>, Polytropon <freebsd@edvax.de>
Subject:   Re: World doesn't build correctly

On Thursday 19 February 2009 08:14:01 Frank Wi=DFmann wrote:

> I did it now the way you told me but it still shows 7.0-Release at
> uname -a. I attach my "make.conf" and "cvs-supfile"' maybe there is
> something wrong?

Yep. You're using the cvs-supfile, which does not update the source tree, b=
ut=20
makes a cvs repository copy.
You will now have:
/usr/src/src
/usr/src/CVSROOT-*
/usr/src/doc
/usr/src/ports
/usr/src/www
/usr/src/sup

You should delete those, using rm -rf.

Next:
1) cp /usr/share/examples/cvsup/stable-supfile /etc/
2) sed -i.bak -e 's/CHANGE_THIS/cvsup.de/' /etc/stable-supfile
3) csup -L2 /etc/stable-supfile
4) cd /usr/src

Now rebuild world and kernel as you've done before. You will want to run=20
mergemaster as mergemaster -iU.
=2D-=20
Mel

    and never get to the software part.