Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 01:09:41 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Russell Francis <frussell@p1.cs.ohiou.edu>
To:        andrew <andrew@falbi.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tekram DC390U2B/W

> Does FreeBSD 4.3R supports SCSI controller Tekram DC390U2B/W (exactly
> that model)?

I have been using the DC390U2W for a little over a year with FreeBSD 4.2R
and it has been problem free, I would suspect it would also work with
4.3R.

However, I am unable to get the same card to work with OpenBSD.  I
I suspect this is the result of some odd driver quirks within OpenBSD.  If
anyone knows anything about this I would be interested???

-Russell Francis