Date:      Fri, 21 May 2004 18:00:13 +0200
From:      Stefan Walter <sw@gegenunendlich.de>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        sw@gegenunendlich.de
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD ports that you maintain which are currently marked broken

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY

Stefan Walter, 19.05.04, 15:18h CEST:

> linimon@FreeBSD.org in gmane.os.freebsd.devel.ports:
[...]
> > portname:           x11-toolkits/py-kde
> > broken because:     Checksum mismatch; will be removed after Feb 2
> > build errors:
> > http://bento.FreeBSD.org/errorlogs/amd64-5-full/py23-kde-3.3.2_1.log (A=
pr 10 08:06:27 GMT 2004)
> > overview:           http://portsmon.firepipe.net/portoverview.py?catego=
ry=3Dx11-toolkits&portname=3Dpy-kde
>=20
> February 2nd is a while ago...;) But it probably doesn't have to be
> removed. If I have the time, I'll try to update the port to the latest
> version at the weekend. If anyone else has experience with the port and
> wants to do the update, let me know.

Updating the port fails at the moment because the new version doesn't
compile, which is a result of a bug in the current version of
devel/py-sip, according to [1]. I'll wait for the next update of that
program before I do the update.

Stefan

[1]: http://mats.imk.fraunhofer.de/pipermail/pykde/2004-April/007691.html

--4Ckj6UjgE2iN1+kY