Date:      Mon, 24 Aug 1998 23:59:10 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        Bill/Carolyn Pechter <pechter@shell.monmouth.com>, Mark Ovens <marko@uk.radan.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD stickers

On Mon, Aug 24, 1998 at 09:55:29PM -0400, Bill/Carolyn Pechter wrote:

> I hope WC sells 'em.  Didn't get 'em with my CD set -- or I would've
> plastered the work webservers... and my machine at home.
>
> Are they for sale?

Order a tee-shirt.  We got two teeshirts today and two sheets of stickers.

Of course, we _were_ supposed to receive nine teeshirts, so we're looking
forward to another seven sheets of stickers.  MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!

-danny

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)