Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2007 21:34:54 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        orvilleg@hotmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendmail out to port 2525

On 2007-09-19 12:53, Jack Stone <antennex@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Am using FBSD-6.2p7 Sendmail-8.13.8
>
> I spent several days trying different configs to relay mail from my
> sendmail relay received from another relay using postfix -- to a
> Windows server only listening on port 2525. So far no luck and all
> attempts to relay to the Windows server shows "service not available."
> Receiving emails from the sending postfix relay okay and my sendmail
> relay is attempting without success to deliver to the Windows machine.
>
> Here's the setup:
> 1) From - Postfix (transport.map = domain.tld smtp:[200.xxx.xxx.xx]:2525
> 2) To: My Sendmail Relay accept (access file - 200.xxx.xxx.xx     RELAY
>      mailertable = domain.tld     smtp:[60.xxx.xxx.xx]
> 3) Relay to: Windows Server containing the users - listen to receive port 2525

[...]
> How do I make #2 send on 2525  ???

You have to tweak the relay mailer args:

    define(`SMART_HOST', `windows.server')
    define(`RELAY_MAILER_ARGS', `TCP $h 2525')

If you are using a mailertable in Sendmail, please show us the
mailertable too.

> FEATURE(`no_default_msa')dnldnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=25, Name=MTA, Family=inet')DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=2525, Name=MTA')DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=25, Name=MSA, M=E')dnl DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=587, Name=MSA, M=E')

This was copy/pasted all in one line, so I can't really tell which 'dnl'
applies to every line, or if none apply at all.

> This is driving me nuts (I know, walk, it's not that far) :^)

HTH,
Giorgos