Date:      Sun, 1 Jan 1995 10:11:56 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@kryten.atinc.com>
To:        Thomas David Rivers <ponds!rivers@dg-rtp.dg.com>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com

On Sun, 1 Jan 1995, Thomas David Rivers wrote:

> Can someone point me to the commands/mail/whatever to alter
> my mailing address on the lists.  (I've lost whatever I had
> saved about majordomo.)

	majordomo is not set up to allow you to change your address in
one operation, sorry.   instead, unsubscribe the old address using mail
send from the old address.  subscribe the new address using mail sent
from the new address.

	is the originating address and the subscription address do not
match majrodomo WILL NOT subscribe you, but rather generate a
subscription approval request for the postmaster.....he doesnt need
anymore of those, i'm sure.  ;^)

Jonathan M. Bresler  jmb@kryten.atinc.com	| Analysis & Technology, Inc.
						| 2341 Jeff Davis Hwy
play go.					| Arlington, VA 22202
ride bike. hack FreeBSD.--ah the good life	| 703-418-2800 x346