Date:      Thu, 09 Oct 1997 16:58:38 +0200
From:      Bernd Rosauer <br@schiele-ct.de>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   recommended PCMCIA modem card?

Hi,

I'm happily running FreeBSD on a TP560.  Now I'm looking for some
PCMCIA modem card.  Yes, I had a look at the hardware compatibility
list, but I wonder if there is some modem card which people could
recommend.  A low price isn't my first priority.  I need 33.6 bps,
and I expect painless operation.  I thought a US Robotics Sporster
or Courier would make a good choice but I saw some warning that
troubles had been reported.  So, is there any PCMCIA modem card
*you* could recommend to me?  I appreciate any hint.

Thanks for your support!

-Bernd