Date:      Fri, 1 Jun 2001 04:49:41 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Angshuman Dasgupta <angshumand@yahoo.com>
To:        David Taylor <davidt@yadt.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem with chflags

Oh OK - so that means that the default secure level is
-1. I was root and the filesystem was rw.... I could
change permissions on other files, in /usr/lib. I got
it to work by disabling the kernel securelevel...
maybe it's something I'm missing -
But in any case - I got it to run now.

Another problem I'm getting - when I start XF86Setup,
I get KDENABIO failed and it exits. any clues on that?