Date:      Tue, 20 May 2003 15:52:33 +0000
From:      "burak buyuran" <mysteriousknight555@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   about install and removing freeBSD

     Hello freeBSD team,
  I wanna ask you some questions about installing and removing freeBSD 5.0
for i386. I tried to install freeBSD 5.0 for i386 to one of my friends PC
last week.I installed freeBSD 5.0 well to his PC,but i think i did something
wrong in the partition section of installing(By the way i installed freeBSD
5.0 by CDrom and using "miniinst" CD ) .
   Here are my questions;
  1-Does this installing stuff has a graphic interface?If so,how can i
install it by using a graphical interface?
  2-The partition section of the install was very complex and
confusing,which selections and choices you advice me during that partition
section?
  3-How can i remove(uninstall) this Operation Sytem freeBSD 5.0 from the
drive that i installed?

  My questions are just 3 now :)
  I'll be glad if you consider these questions and reply to me.

  Have a nice day.