Date:      Sat, 24 Jan 2004 20:23:59 -0500
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Creator 3D trouble

On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 04:48:27PM -0500, Ken Smith wrote:

> Would someone with a working config file mind posting the entire thing?
> I'm missing the addition or removal of something...

Ok, lets try a different approach. :-)  Here are the diffs between
GENERIC and the config file that results in a white screen and
unresponsive machine.  Does anyone know what I'm missing?  Creator-3D
in an Ultra-10.

Thanks...

% diff GENERIC NEO
25c25
< ident         GENERIC
---
> ident         NEO
122,125c122,125
< #device               sc
< #device               creator         # Creator graphics cards
< #device               splash          # Splash screen and screen saver support
< #options              KBD_INSTALL_CDEV
---
> device                sc
> device                creator         # Creator graphics cards
> device                splash          # Splash screen and screen saver support
> options               KBD_INSTALL_CDEV
137,138c137,138
< #device               uart            # Multi-uart driver
< #device               puc             # Multi-channel uarts
---

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu