Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 2003 11:51:20 +0200
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net>
To:        Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe <mit@dreamlabs.com>
Cc:        hubs@freebsd.org, tbaur@panaso.com, doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: www.ca.freebsd.org

--RE3pQJLXZi4fr8Xo

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 04:16:30PM -0500, Will Mitayai Keeso Rowe wrote:
>=20
> www.ca.freebsd.org has moved to become administered by:
>=20
> Tim Baur [tbaur@panaso.com]
>=20
> Please update the mirrors list?

Thanks for the notification!

Is this just the website mirror?  We currently do not seem to have a
list of the website mirror maintainers; the FTP and CVSup mirrors are
listed in the 'mirrors' chapter of the Handbook, along with their
maintainers, but websites are only listed in the 'eresources' chapter
and on the website main page, without maintainers in either place.

So.. does Tim Baur administer only the website mirror, or is there an
FTP/CVSup mirror there, too, so we can put him down as a maintainer? :)
And a related question to doc@ in general: should we add maintainers to
the list of websites in handbook/eresources/, just as we do for
handbook/mirrors/ ?

G'luck,
Peter

--=20
Peter Pentchev	roam@ringlet.net    roam@sbnd.net    roam@FreeBSD.org
This sentence every third, but it still comprehensible.

--RE3pQJLXZi4fr8Xo

--RE3pQJLXZi4fr8Xo--