Date:      Thu, 20 Nov 2003 17:40:41 -0800
From:      Marcel Moolenaar <marcel@xcllnt.net>
To:        ia64@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   New pre-release snapshot available

Gang,

In preparation for the 5.2 release I created a snapshot and put it
up for download on ftp2.freebsd.org in the usual directory. I do not
plan to make release candidates available, unless critical bugs are
present in the snapshot and it's better to have a fresh RC to test
the fixes.

Note that sysinstall now creates a GPT partitioned disk and that the
EFI partition can be added more directly. Please try it out...

FYI,