Date:      Thu, 13 May 1999 10:12:22 +0800
From:      Stephen Hocking-Senior Programmer PGS Tensor Perth <shocking@prth.pgs.com>
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Some interrupt bogons still around.

An old 486 of mine still cant see its IDE driver with versions of ata-all.c
later than 1.8, and my soundcard (PAS16) still doesn't seem to generate
interrupts since the nexus stuff went in.

	Stephen
--
  The views expressed above are not those of PGS Tensor.

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know
     this is not true."            Robert Wilensky, University of California