Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 2010 12:17:02 +0000
From:      Michael <mlmichael70@gmail.com>
To:        Paul B Mahol <onemda@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: dhclient doesn't work over wireless

On 09/12/2010 10:16, Paul B Mahol wrote:
> On 12/9/10, Michael<mlmichael70@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>
>> Ok it looks like PR number 145269. Unfortunately there is no fix yet.
>> Thank you for your help, at least I know it's not just me.
>
> That PR is invalid/useless. If you want feedback give more.
>
> You have wpa_supplicant.conf?

Yes, this is my wpa_supplicant.conf file:
   network={
   ssid="wifi"
   scan_ssid=1
   bssid=XX:XX:XX:XX:XX:XX
   priority=9
   mode=0
   proto=RSN
   key_mgmt=WPA-PSK
   auth_alg=OPEN
   pairwise=CCMP
   group=CCMP
   psk="xxxxx"
}

Just to remind you - ifconfig says that wlan0 is associated with my
access point.
I'm happy to provide all details needed, just tell me what you need. I'm
running FreeBSD 8.1-RELEASE with all SA+errata patches. Standard
dhclient.conf file.

Michael