Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:47:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Patrick Thomas <root@utility.clubscholarship.com>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        Nielsen <nielsen@memberwebs.com>, <hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: (jail) problem and a (possible) solution ?

How do you increase KVA space these days ?  I see that in earlier releases
you had to edit /sys/conf/ldscript.i386 and /sys/i386/include/pmap.h and
do all sorts of crazy stuff.

What is the procedure in 4.5-RELEASE (please say "just change
KVA_PAGES=260 to KVA_PAGES=512)

That's what you want me to do, right ?  Is that all - can it be done just
by changing that one value in my kernel config ?

Again, thank you Terry for all your help.

--PT