Date:      Tue, 20 Nov 2001 15:35:38 -0800
From:      Jacob Rhoden <jacob@vicyouth.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   mod_php4-4.0.6_5 problem

Hi,

Today I upgraded (all using packages) my apache to 'apache-1.3.22_4' and
then to get php to work, I had to upgrade php to 'mod_php4-4.0.6_5' but it
refused to install without upgrading mysql. So I upgraded to the latest
mysql server/client 3.23.43.

Now pkg_add will install mod_php4-4.0.6_5 but it breaks apache with the
following error message on restart:

   Syntax error on line 56 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
   Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/libphp4.so into server:
   /usr/local/lib/mysql/libmysqlclient.so.10: Undefined symbol "strtoll"

So basically I am using all the latest packages for apache/php/mysql and it
doesn't work, I have done a search for help on various related sites but
couldn't find any useful information.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Jacob Rhoden

"As for me and my house, we       Jacob Rhoden
         will serve the Lord"                  jj@f3z.net
             (Joshua 24:15)                 0403 788 386