Date:      Mon, 4 Nov 1996 22:02:03 +0100
From:      se@zpr.uni-koeln.de (Stefan Esser)
To:        dyson@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        gibbs@freefall.freebsd.org (Justin T. Gibbs), dyson@FreeBSD.org, current@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Possible SCSI instability coming to a current near you.

John S. Dyson writes:

> > >Is the NCR stuff in sync now?
> > >
> > >John
> >
> > The NCR stuff should work just fine - tagged queueing even.
> > Of course I don't have an NCR adapter here to test with...
> >
> I guess that I'll be one of the gunea-pigs!!!

I'm running the NCR with Justins driver for a week now,
and it works fine so far (survives a make world with no
sign of problems :)

But I had to disable tagged command queues, since I did
not have the time to make them work in the new framework.
(Its not a problem with Justins code, just an integration
problem in the NCR driver, and I will look into this as
soon as I have a few free hours to spend ...)

Regards, STefan