Date:      Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:20:21 -0400
From:      Andrew Falanga <afalanga@nwcinc.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   How do I start

Your handbook on-line is quite informative; however it lists the necessity
these files?&nbsp; I was all over the ftp site.&nbsp; I don't know where
to go.
we are looking at deploying a web server soon to host corporate web pages.&nbsp;
I've used BSD before.&nbsp; Actually, the commercially chargable version,
but I really liked it.&nbsp; And if FreeBSD is anything like that.&nbsp;
It's really worth it.&nbsp; Also, is FreeBSD, or any release of BSD, compatible
to the program Cold Fusion?