Date:      Fri, 24 Apr 2009 20:12:54 +0300
From:      Kostik Belousov <kostikbel@gmail.com>
To:        Ruben de Groot <mail25@bzerk.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org, Ivan Voras <ivoras@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: OpenLDAP/SSH : sshd[1414]: fatal: login_get_lastlog: Cannot find account for uid 1000

--7DO5AaGCk89r4vaK

[Removed questions]

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 04:16:51PM +0200, Ruben de Groot wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 12:34:01PM +0200, Ivan Voras typed:
> > O. Hartmann wrote:
> > > Since several months after a upgrade from OpenLDAP 2.4.11 to the most
> > > recent one I have trouble login in on machines which authenticate use=
rs
> > > via OpenLDAP.
> > >=20
> >=20
> > I've just installed a fresh machine with FreeBSD 7.2 amd64 and OpenLDAP
> > 2.4.latest and it works. The only difference might be that I'm using ns=
cd.
> >=20
> > Have you modified /etc/pam.d files?
>=20
> I had a problem with nss_ldap and openldap over ssl. This patch fixed it:
>=20
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=3D133501&cat=3Dports

Actually, bug reports against threading library in 7.0/7.1 should
be rechecked against upcoming 7.2, since libthr got a complete sync
with HEAD. In particular, several issues were fixed that are related
to fork and threads interaction.

If the issue is still present in 7.2, then the best way to start some
progress is to get isolated failing test case for libthr.

--7DO5AaGCk89r4vaK

--7DO5AaGCk89r4vaK--