Date:      Mon, 7 Aug 2000 13:36:12 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Steve Jorgensen <steve@khoral.com>
To:        marko@FreeBSD.ORG (Mark Ovens)
Cc:        bwithrow@nortelnetworks.com (Robert Withrow), jjreynold@home.com (John Reynolds), emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD/VMWare setup for dummies?

	I used to see the same behavior when I let vmware use /tmp on my
	small root partition, because there wasn't enough diskspace to
	hold its temporary file.  My linux emulation system is under
	/usr/compat/linux which is a much larger disk partition, so when
	I created a tmp in that directory with the same permissions as
	/tmp, vmware worked just fine.

					Steve

Mark Ovens wrote

Steven Jorgensen      steve@khoral.com	 steve@spukhaus.com