Date:      Tue, 23 Nov 1999 16:44:17 -0800
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Jerry Dunham <jdunham@fc.net>
Cc:        Mark Ovens <mark@dogma.freebsd-uk.eu.org>, James A Wilde <james.wilde@telia.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Programmers' editor?

On Tue, Nov 23, 1999 at 06:32:36PM -0600, Jerry Dunham wrote:
> Wow!  In all the years I've been using vi, I never ran across that one.
> I wonder whether there's any way to print that out to use as a cheat
> sheet.  Interestingly, that command doesn't work on this here IRIX box.

The :viusage command isn't standard.  It's an nvi'ism.  However, it
should be noted that the program called vi on IRIX is obviously a bad
SGI internal implementation because they brake all sorts of things
including undo.  They include GPL'd software in their distribution,
you'd think they could use a working vi link nvi.

-- Brooks

--
"Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not
have, nor do they deserve, either one"