Date:      Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:58:06 -0500
From:      David Syphers <dsyphers@uchicago.edu>
To:        Mahesh Harkar <mharkar@yahoo.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mounting zip drive

On Monday 17 June 2002 04:25 pm, Mahesh Harkar wrote:

> I am running a Freebsd 4.5 on my box. how do i add a zip drive to the
filesystem( how do i mount a 100 MB zip drive). what do i need to do?

Look at
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/zip-drive/index.html

BTW, tell me if you get this working.  It should be fairly simple - and it was
back in 1999 when I used ZIP regularly - but for some reason I've been having
problems with my recent attempt to get the old zip drive working.  If you
succeed, as you probably will, I'll know my error is local...

-David

--
Everyone who believes in telekinesis, raise my hand...

Astronomy and Astrophysics Center
The University of Chicago