Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:51:56 -0500
From:      "Richard E. Hawkins" <dochawk@psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   init 1 causes panic on A21p and A22m

My A21p is back in the shop (I think it was misassembled last time),
and I have the drive in an A21m.

The random freezes are gone (seemed to be a heat-related ide problem),
but init 1 still causes a panic.  I can, however, write to my dos
partition without a panic.

Is this panic common on thinkpads, or do I have a disk problem?

hawk

--
Richard E. Hawkins, Asst. Prof. of Economics    /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700      \ /   against HTML mail