Date:      Wed, 25 Feb 1998 08:40:20 -0000
From:      Tom Brown <Tom@mercia.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG.'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FIPS.EXE problem with missing resource ERROR.TXT

Hi,
I'm a new user, trying to install FreeBSD on my P90 Dell, I thought I'd use
FIPS.EXE to free up the necessary  space for the new OS (Unfortunately
running Win95 on the rest of the disk!).

>From the DOS prompt, after booting from a system floppy, I type

C:\tools\fips.exe

The system produces a map of the drive, then complains that it hasn't got
ERRORS.TXT resource and say's Bye!.

Thanking you in advance for your help,

Tom Brown