Date:      Sun, 09 Oct 2016 11:23:52 -0500
From:      Brandon J. Wandersee <brandon.wandersee@gmail.com>
To:        =?utf-8?Q?fran=C3=A7ai?= s <romapera15@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org

françai s writes:

> Is possible to undo this damages that I caused against me posting trolls
> topics?

Yes. All it requires is accepting responsibility for having done it,
choosing to be better from now on, and time.

Consider the record of your past to be an incentive to be better in the
future. People respect person who admits wrongdoing and works to reform
themselves more than someone who tries to erase the past and pretends
they were always perfect. I speak from experience.

--
::  Brandon J. Wandersee
::  brandon.wandersee@gmail.com