Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 1995 00:31:06 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        roberto@blaise.ibp.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de, ports@freebsd.org, roberto@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: malloc-2.5.3b.c

> I will update the md5 file.

To follow my own article, I don't have the right to put the malloc-*.c file
in /usr/ports so the make fails. Asami, could you please either put me
in the ports group or move the file here ?

217 [15:29] roberto@freefall:~/libdlmalloc> make
>> malloc-2.5.3b.c doesn't seem to exist on this system.
>> Attempting to fetch it from a master site.
NcFTP:  and . (13): Permission denied
>> Couldn't fetch it - please try to retreive this
>> port manually into /usr/ports/distfiles and try again.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

--
Ollivier ROBERT     -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-     roberto@FreeBSD.ORG
FreeBSD keltia 2.0-BUILT-19950503 #3: Wed May  3 19:53:04 MET DST 1995