Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 16:52:27 -0700
From:      Jordan Hubbard <jkh@freebsd.org>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Cc:        developers@freebsd.FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   The 4.4-stable branch is out of code freeze.

Since we've put the RELENG_4_4 branch tag down, it's possible for us
(the release engineers) to make any last-minute changes directly to
that branch without involving the -stable (RELENG_4) branch at all,
and vice-versa.  The code freeze for src-stable is therefore lifted.
I'm still waiting for word on updated packages and will make the
actual release once they're ready.  Thanks!

- Jordan