Date:      Fri, 07 Jan 2000 11:18:46 -0500
From:      Peter Schwenk <schwenk@math.udel.edu>
To:        advocacy@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: license (no longer Re: uptimes, Woo Hoo)

I feel like that also.  I'm a crappy coder, but I have subscriptions to both
FreeBSD and FreeBSD Toolkit from Walnut Creek, so I'm supporting it the best as
I can.  I also try to be a booster whenever I can.  My office door has a lot of
FreeBSD propaganda on it, and I try to answer questions on the mailing lists
whenever I'm pretty sure I know the answer.

--
PETER SCHWENK                                    |  UNIX System Administrator
Department of Mathematical Sciences              |  University of Delaware