Date:      Tue, 9 Apr 2019 16:56:13 +0000
From:      Meghan Hudson <meghan.hudson@megadatasol.com>
To:        "freebsd-arm@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Microsoft SharePoint Users Contact List

Hello,

Hope you're having a great day!

I just wanted to know if you're looking to acquire Microsoft SharePoint Use=
rs Contact List for your marketing efforts?

We also provide companies that currently use services like: Backup & Recove=
ry, Connectivity, Cybersecurity, DaaS, Email Security, IT Consulting Applic=
ation Dev., Azure, Bare Metal, Colocation, Cybersecurity, Email Security, I=
T Consulting, Managed IT, Cybersecurity, Email Security, Hosted Exchange, I=
aaS, and many more...

We also provide companies that currently use products of: Amazon, Barracuda=
, Cisco, ConnectWise, Datto, Dell, EMC=B2, Google, Citrix, HP, IBM, Juniper=
, Microsoft, Bitdefender, Fortinet, Google, Adobe, Amazon, Apple, Brocade, =
Centrify, Check Point, Kaseya, Kaspersky, Veeam, VMware, Ruckus, SonicWall,=
 Dell, Nimble, StorageCraft, Veeam, Akamai, Riverbed, Adobe, Fortinet, Ruck=
us, Symantec, Veeam, Alert Logic, Amazon, Cisco,  Forcepoint and many more.=
..

Information Field: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, C=
ompany physical address, SIC Code, Industry and Company Size (Revenue and E=
mployee).

Kindly review and let me know of your target interest so that I can get bac=
k to you with the exact counts and sample file.

Do let me know if you have any questions for me.

Regards,

Meghan Hudson

Database Executive

If you do not wish to receive these emails. Please respond Exit.