Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2008 10:10:12 -0600
From:      perlcat <perlcat@alltel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: are we CRIMINALS?

On Tuesday 22 January 2008 10:01:49 Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> > Wojciech Puchar wrote:
> >> Orwell should just change title from "1984" to "2010-15"
> >
> > Maybe it's just me, but this whole thing kinda feels like somebody
> > walking around the house naked and then suing an innocent passer-by
> > for seeing them naked.
> >
> > Oh my, this is so ridiculous...
>
> no it is EXACTLY like that!

Except that I can understand why the problem viewing Windows in the naked
metaphor -- it'd be a lot like being sued by Ernest Borgnine for looking at
him naked -- I'd be so busy gouging my eyes out that I wouldn't even notice
getting served with papers. For the common good, for your sanity, for the
good of your possible descendants, DON'T LOOK!!!