Date:      Sat, 31 Aug 2013 16:43:50 +0200
From:      Mattia Rossi <mattia.rossi.mate@gmail.com>
To:        Ian Lepore <ian@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Alignment Fault 1 - still/again

> That LOR is harmless (at least, I've been seeing it for a while).
Ah, good... didn't even think i could simply continue...
Well.. back being stuck at "entropy harvesting interrupts ethernet
point_to_point" without being able to ^C

> It's not correct that EABI only changes things for userspace -- quite
> the opposite, you can't run a mismatched kernel and userspace (as the
> init failure points out).
Sorry, what I meant was: for me it only gets stuck when running
userspace tools.
With or without EABI the kernel (now) loads fine)

> I still can't get EABI to work on my dreamplug, every time I try I get
> more confusing symptoms (the latest --  trying to view a manpage gave a
> "too many symbols" error trying to launch man).

I never get beyond "entropy harvesting: interrupts ethernet point_to_point"

:(

Mat