Date:      Fri, 15 Mar 1996 09:39:24 -1000 (HST)
From:      Welson Ho <welson@aloha.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   handup after install

Hi, I just bought a CD from walnut creek, I got 2 question:

1)  The boot disk is not working. I use both rawrite to write the boot
image and from view menu to make the boot disk, however, when I reboot
the machine, it just go ahead to C: drive. It act like the boot is blank
or not exits. I try other disk, ie. dos boot disk and it works. Anyway, I
can start the install with install.bet on the CDROM which come to my next
question.

2)   After install(no error message) I reboot the machine, and it hand
up after BIOS. It look like it destoey the MBR or FAT. I tre use
FDISK/MBR to replace the MBR but it still not working. I still can boot
the maching using boot disk, how can solve this problems. BTW, I select
'don't touch MBR' option during setup.

Thanks, Welson