Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:47:42 -0500 (EST)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@misha.cisco.com>
To:        jkb@best.com (Jan B. Koum )
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cryptfs and friends

[...]
> > => and on bringing the other goodies from
> > => 	http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~ezk/research/index.html

> 	Source for the cryptfs for FreeBSD. Do you have it?

Nope... I thought, it would be in the same place as the am-utils
source. And that is, indeed, so:

	ftp://shekel.mcl.cs.columbia.edu/pub/fist/

The cryptfs part itself is not there (the other parts are), for
the US export restrictions, but the directory's .message directs
you to

	http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~ezk/research/software/cryptfs/index.html

for that missing piece... The other part of the package is usenetfs
-- file system to improve performance of large article directories.
Could this raise some interest?

	-mi