Date:      Thu, 05 Sep 2002 21:36:53 -0700
From:      Dave Hayes <dave@jetcafe.org>
To:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>
Cc:        "Neal E. Westfall" <nwestfal@directvinternet.com>, chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why did evolution fail?

Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com> writes:

>> > Get a book on signal processing, turn to the glossary, and look
>> > up the word "intelligence", in the context of signal processing.
>>
>> A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance, when the
>> need for illusion is deep.
>
> Funny, how the universe chooses to permit itself to be
> manipulated by those you call ignorant.

It's humoring you. ;)

Oh, and I didn't call anyone ignorant. Read carefully.
------
Dave Hayes - Consultant - Altadena CA, USA - dave@jetcafe.org

"As long as people continue to try to suppress "wrong"
speech, it just adds to the delusion that one can rely on
what people say because if they were lying, "someone" would
stop them.  That's simply not true.  It's never been true.
It's never going to be true.  *You* have to take personal
responsibility for what *you* believe, and that's all there
is to it."                                    -Russ Allbery